To read about Health Workplace Outcomes & measuring the success of your healthy workplace strategy, click here
Translation services provided by:
Canada's Healthy Workplace Week is overseen by
the Canadian Healthy Workplace Council
and managed by:
CHWW Sponsorship Opportunities
An opportunity to make a difference in Canada!
Canada's Healthy Workplace Week (CHWW) has been gaining momentum since its inception, in 2001! We invite you to participate by sponsoring this years Week - you CAN make a difference!
The purpose of CHWW is to increase awareness about the benefits associated with a comprehensive strategic approach to wellness in the workplace, including important principles involving leaders, employees, clients, stakeholders as they apply to health practices, physical environment and the social environment. Annual themes for the CHWW follow the pillars of the Canada Awards for Excellence Criteria. The theme for 2005 will be Healthy Workplace Outcomes.
Success of CHWW is measured by:
- The profile of our corporate sponsors on the national and international stage
- Over 600,000 hits to the web site in the months leading up to the Week
- TV media coverage (i.e. feature on CBC Newsworld, 6:00 PM news)
- Several Radio interviews on stations across Canada
- Articles in magazines such as Canadian Occupational Health & Safety News and Occupational Health & Safety, Dallas, Texas
- CHWW logo on over 700 T-Shirts
- Increase in awareness of healthy workplace practices, as demonstrated through emails and networks across Canada
- Sales and downloads on posters (4,000+)
"The attendance to CHWW events was higher than our expectations and the feedback received from employees was extremely positive! It was felt that such an event has contributed to increasing employee satisfaction and improved how they feel about working for our organization." Michele Parent, Standard Life
Join organizations like Canada Life, Standard Life, Sun Life, Dofasco, Global Medic and Great-West Life and help more organizations understand the value of a healthy workplace.
For more details CONTACT:
416-251-7600 EXT 240